[sw-l] CREATING WEB PAGES with SIGNWRITER DOS and SIGNWRITER JAVA...

Sat Dec 4 19:57:17 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
December 4, 2004

CREATING WEB PAGES with SIGNWRITER DOS and SIGNWRITER JAVA...

LESSON 5:
The file POEM.SGN, which was created in SignWriter DOS, has now been
converted to SignWriter Java, but in the conversion process there can
be tiny problems.

So...

Check to make sure that the document looks good. Are there any arm
lines or heads that are not in their proper place?... OOOPs! I found
some heads that look funny, so now I am going to fix those...