[sw-l] left-handed or right-handed?

Sandy Fleming sandy at FLEIMIN.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Dec 7 17:37:15 UTC 2004

Hi Val and list!

> Hello Sandy and Everyone -
> Thanks for this explanation, Sandy, and rather than trying to explain
> SWML to me, when I am not a programmer, why not create your own
> software and try to place this idea into reality? Every software

I'd love to do that but I need to put one question to you or one of the
progrmmers to get me started...

How do I obtain a symbol set? I downloaded the IMWA some time ago but it's
huge. Since SW-Edit downloads quite quickly it's obviously not using the
full IMWA. Stephen's symbol set on Sign Puddle also seems relatively small.

Where do I get this smaller, more practical, symbol set?

Thanks!

Sandy