[sw-l] Stuarts Question about Curved Arrows...

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Tue Dec 7 22:52:00 UTC 2004

Yes that last one looks like it.  But a question ...

1) At first, I was confused because it looked like the hands should be
over the head since they were over the shoulder line. But when I
considered it almost as if it were a top-down view, then it made sense.
But the hand orientations are not top-down, right?

2) Is this an instance of where top-down might be better instead of
receptive for clarity? Or a side view?

3) If we use either alternative ... how again would we indicate that in
the flow of text? I know you have mentioned before about it not being a
good idea to switch views in the text. That is why I am wondering about
this.

Stuart