[sw-l] SignWriting Handwriting and Shorthand...

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Dec 8 18:20:59 UTC 2004

The four small circles in a square pattern look like "quote" signs to me.

Charles

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:
SignWriting List
December 8, 2004

On Dec 8, 2004, at 9:36 AM, Sandy Fleming wrote:
> That's really good, and inspiring!
> I'm curious about the sign with the four small circles in a square
> pattern -
> what movement/handshape does it represent? Sandy

Smile...sometimes the SignSpellings may not be perfect. I am not sure
myself, but at least they are writing and that is what is
important...Here is another one: