[sw-l] BELGIUM: 2 new flag-icons

Trevor Jenkins trevor.jenkins at SUNEIDESIS.COM
Mon Dec 13 16:42:52 UTC 2004

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004, Charles Butler <chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM> wrote:

> ... Society for Creative Anachronism ... uses ... signs ... in a
> medieval court setting.  One of the areas that is most useful to us is
> in "name signs" for specific groups.

Wish I'd know that last Thursday night as I was finishing off my essay
about "Name Signs in BSL". Would have injected a touch of humour that I
had to create by describing how one of my (female) friends rejected her
original name sign. ;-))

Regards, Trevor

<>< Re: deemed!