[sw-l] BELGIUM: 2 new flag-icons

Trevor Jenkins trevor.jenkins at SUNEIDESIS.COM
Mon Dec 13 17:44:35 UTC 2004

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004, Bill Reese <wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM> wrote:

> Perhaps you need to drag the text into the composing block on the left
> of the symbol lists.  Then you need to click on one of lane buttons to
> put the composed sign into the SWML box on the far left.

I was being the deliberate klutz; what happens if I click here and here
and here -- there being no instructions on the page for me to read. But
then in the words of Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor "Real Men Don't Read
Instructions". ;-)

Regards, Trevor

<>< Re: deemed!