[sw-l] SignText...Testing New Beta Version...

Stephen Slevinski slevinski at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Tue Dec 14 16:18:54 UTC 2004

Hi Val,

You shouldn't see those numbers either.  This is related to the broken image
links.  I'm on it.

-Stephen

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu]On Behalf Of Valerie Sutton
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 4:59 PM
To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Subject: Re: [sw-l] SignText...Testing New Beta Version...

SignWriting List
December 13, 2004

I think the new SignText is an exciting new development...This is the
first time that we have been able to create signs with SignMaker
offline so easily...

I would suggest people use Safari, Netscape or FireFox...Once again,
even offline, Internet Explorer did not load the symbols, so I guess we
just have to forget Internet Explorer...

Here is a picture of something that happened to me in Netscape...look
at all the numbers that appeared mysteriously to the right of the
symbols, when I was choosing the double contact stars...