[sw-l] An IMWA Keyboard

Adam Frost icemandeaf at YAHOO.COM
Tue Dec 14 20:39:35 UTC 2004

Hello all!

I have placed on my website the set-up for a keyboard for the IMWA. http://www.freewebs.com/frostvillage/mysignwriting.htm This is just a thought of how it could look. I know that I will have to explain how I have merged groups. I might have to do that at a later time. The reason for it is so that there is enough room for the function keys on the home keyboard while keeping at minimum the keystokes to get a desired symbol. Right now it is only two to three keystrokes. Any thoughts?

Adam