[sw-l] Merry Christmas from Stanley the Stick Figure!

Mon Dec 20 15:57:59 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
December 20, 2004

Kimberley A. Shaw wrote:
> Darn! I haven't the viewer to see this ... what is needed?
> Best,
> Kimberley Shaw
> Boston, MA

Hello Kimberly and Everyone!
Oh. I am sorry to hear this, Kimberly. I sent the attached file as a
graphics file...Can you read or open your attachments elsewhere, in
your email? Here...I just attached it to this email message
again...There are settings inside your email software that asks if you
want to be able to read html...go into your email settings and see if
you can't change your preferences to view graphics inside your email
messages...What email software are you using?...You should be able to
open an attached file at least...The attached file is named
JingleBells.gif...try to find that and open that...Tell us what
happens...You can also view the graphics in our SignWriting List
Archives on the web, but it would be best if you can setup your email
to work directly on your computer....Val ;-)