[sw-l] SignMaker and the selected symbol

Wed Dec 22 17:14:33 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
December 22, 2004

Dear SW List and Stephen!
Thank you for working on the feature of selecting a symbol. This is
much better. I did test it, and ended up making it even slower. I used
this:

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/sgn-WO/create.php?sOff=100&sOn=1500

or...

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/sgn-WO/create.php?sOff=100&sOn=2000

and for me, either one of those was better than the three you listed
below. BUT, maybe there should be an icon for a Blink Key, where a
person could click on it to make the blink slower or faster?...Then
everyone can choose the speed they prefer...

The best selecting method is no blinking, but instead highlighting with
color, which is the way we select English text in email, or when the
symbol is selected, the symbol itself turns to a different color...I
know that is not possible right now, but that would be the goal
someday...

For now, it is great, and many thanks!

Val ;-)