[sw-l] Christmas wish

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 23 02:53:23 UTC 2004

Yes, I agree, this was really very nice. Mine is not anywhere as nice, but I
have been trying to write a short greeting in SW-Java, and even if my
computer/ program will not let me write collumns, I have arranged the signs
in collumns rather than rows.

It says 'Hei  God Jul og Godt Nytt År Ingvild Norge', which translated into
English as 'Hi Good Christmass and God New Year Ingvild Norway'

Ingvild