[sw-l] Great News! Firefox is now for Mac, Windows, Linux

Thu Dec 2 15:58:18 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
December 2, 2004

Dear SignWriting List!
SignMaker requires a fast web browser. Internet Explorer is too slow.
Some faster web browsers are: Firefox, Safari and the new Netscape...

Great News! Firefox is now available free for download, not only for
Windows and Linux, but also for Mac OS X. I just tested Firefox on Mac
OS X. Safari is a tiny bit faster, but Firefox is definitely close!

So I would suggest that everyone download Firefox, which is free:

Download Firefox
http://www.mozilla.org/

We are so lucky...

Sutton at SignWriting.org