[sw-l] CD's

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod girodmarc at VTX.CH
Thu Dec 2 21:27:49 UTC 2004

Valerie
in your last message you said Firefox is about the same than Safari
which is the one I use!
so I guess I'll just have to keep on doing the way I do... but I'd like
to know:

Is there any possibility to work offline (I'm working on a Mac Os X)...
because it's a lot of money to stay connected all the time!! I've seen
the document about installing the programm for Windows users...  _>_ is
there anything like that for Mac users ??

Thanks for letting me know!

Anny