[sw-l] I will wait..

Sat Dec 4 17:20:50 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
December 4, 2004

Ronald Dettloff wrote:
> Thanks for the response. I will wait for Sign Text. That sound like a
> good idea.

Yes, SignText will be great in the future. Meanwhile, I hope you can
teach Brenda how you use SignWriter DOS and also SignMaker on the
web?...Brenda is a Bible scholar and will need both programs...so
thanks for everything you are doing at the Deaf Church...

For those on the SW List who do not know about this, you can visit the
Deaf Church's SignWriting site on the web. The webmaster is Jerry
Spillman:

SignBible Site
http://cyberjer.com/signbibl/