[sw-l] CD's

Stephen Slevinski slevinski at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Sat Dec 4 22:32:14 UTC 2004

Hi Anny,

You will need to reset your username and password.  I am sending you a
private message with instructions.

After you initialize your password, you will be able to rename and delete
signs.

-Stephen
  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu]On Behalf Of Anne-Claude Prélaz
Girod
  Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2004 4:28 PM
  To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
  Subject: Re: [sw-l] CD's

  Val and Stephen

  thank you for your quick answer!
  I don't know how to use Apache... so I'll keep entering my signs online...
does'nt matter!

  I just have another question about SignPuddle... anyone can add signs to
the swiss french dictionnary but... I'm supposed to be able to correct
things if I see some wrong spellings...
  could you just tell me how to do so ( I just read your previous message to
editors (2nd of october)...... and I know where my problem is: I forgot what
I'm supposed to enter under user... and my password)... stupid I didn't
wrote it down... and <as I haven't used it yet...! I can't remember

  Can you help me Stephen or Valerie!

  Thanks in advance

  Anny