[sw-l] Question about symbol

Tue Dec 7 01:03:35 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
December 6, 2004

I cannot read these symbols and I am curious where you got the symbols,
Charles? The shoulder lines look different in SignMaker...do you know
how to access the shoulder lines in SignMaker?...and what are the
rectangles? Did you mean flat hands, which used to be a rectangle in
the 1980's....smile...Val ;-)