[sw-l].

Brenda White philcoe.bjwhite at SASKTEL.NET
Tue Dec 7 19:28:38 UTC 2004

Hi Val;

I downloaded FOXFIRE, and it "bit" my computer really bad.  All my computer
settings got changed, including color.

It has taken three days to get my computer back to the original way, and I
have dumped Forxfire.

Must be something wrong with my computer, to download something like that,
and have it mess up so badly.

I have decided to wait until AFTER I move, to order your CD.  In the
meantime, I am still looking at your websites, and although most of the
emails are "going over my head", I am reading them anyway.  One day the
light bulb will come on. :)  I will get it one day. :)

It just maybe that I have so much on my plate with moving 3000 miles,
getting medical info moved, that my brain is not focusing on new exciting
things.

Keep the emails coming anyway.... and if they begin to bounce in Jan...
don't worry, I will hook up again when settled.

brenda in snowy cold sask