[sw-l] Are We Going in the Wrong Direction?

Thu Dec 9 19:07:25 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
December 9, 2004

Thank you, Sandy, for these ideas and please know they are appreciated.
I think that some of them can only come about because of the past
computer programs that have shown you these issues...so every
generation of programmers learns from past programs and moves
forward...I look forward to seeing your new programs in the
future...and in the mean time, I hope I can provide you with a clean
IMWA that can then be honed down into a smaller symbolset for you
later, perhaps in 2005, but definitely by 2006.....Val ;-)