[sw-l] I want to wish you all a happy holiday!...

Wed Dec 15 10:35:43 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
December 15, 2004

Dear SW List Members:
I will now be working full time on the IMWA behind the scenes. It is
important that I work on the symbols, and I get distracted by our
wonderful conversations. And so I want to wish you all a very happy
holiday. The List is still yours to enjoy of course. I hope you will
continue to send each other messages...but I will not be responding to
messages on the List until I have an IMWA we can be proud of...

For those who are new to the List, the International Movement Writing
Alphabet (the IMWA) is a very large writing system, with symbols for
writing dance, sports, mime and sign languages...We already have most
of the hands needed, but we do not have necessary movement symbols
(yes...there are some that have not been added yet), and parts of the
body....I know we need these symbols so I am going to be adding them
now, over the holidays. My goal is to complete the IMWA before midnight
on New Year's eve - so it is truly the SSS-2004!

So I will post a Christmas card and New Years card soon -

And thank you for your outstanding work in 2004!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages