[sw-l] BELGIUM: 2 new flag-icons

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod girodmarc at VTX.CH
Wed Dec 15 11:15:38 UTC 2004

Hello everyone...

this discusssion is funny because... I just had contact (last week)
with an ex-colleague and good friend of mine, whose name is Nathalie
Art, who used to work as an interpreter in the french speaking part of
Switzerland.... and who went back to Belgium (her country) She is now
coordinating/ managing the Wallon interpreting serrvice....
I talked to her about SignWriting... and she would eventually be
interested in organising a workshop.... she wanted me to come and teach
this workshop!!!.... I certainnly can do that (I'd happy to travel
there)... but there seems to be competent people much closer.....
Let's keep in touch about this!!

Anny
(from french speaking part of Switzerland)