AW: [sw-l] Merry Christmas from Stanley the Stick Figure!

Stefan Wohrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Mon Dec 20 19:13:38 UTC 2004

Dear Valerie and listmembers,

well yes - Stan has been a very important teacher to me ( smile)

It took some time to make him realy moove around - but thanks to your
perfect choreography
he is doing a great job!

http://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/documents/Stanley/stan7.htm

Happy Holidays

Stefan;-))

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu]Im Auftrag von Valerie
Sutton
Gesendet: Montag, 20. Dezember 2004 16:45
An: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Betreff: Re: [sw-l] Merry Christmas from Stanley the Stick Figure!

SignWriting List
December 20, 2004

Stefan Woehrmann, from Germany, and his son (I believe), sent us this
cute photo and diagram several years ago, showing the last position of
Stanley the Stick Figure taking a bow at the end of the Christmas card
I just posted...Thank you, Stefan! Everytime I see this I
giggle...smile...You both are doing this position very well!!

Happy Holidays!