[sw-l] SignMaker and the selected symbol

Stephen Slevinski slevinski at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Wed Dec 22 15:22:54 UTC 2004

OK, blinking it is.

While the blinking is the best option, it is annoying.  So I've redesigned
the logic a bit.

A selected symbol blinks.
To select a symbol, click on it.  To deselect a symbol, click on it again.
When you add a new symbol to the SignBox, it is not automatically selected.
Variation, Mirror, Fill, and Rotate will affect the selected symbol or the
last symbol added.
Copy and Delete will only work when a symbol is selected.

You can try it out online:
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/sgn-WO/create.php?sOff=100&sOn=1000

You can change how fast the symbol blinks by changing the sOn value.
You can change how long the symbol disappears by changing the sOff value.

Here are a few example.
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/sgn-WO/create.php?sOff=50&sOn=500
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/sgn-WO/create.php?sOff=100&sOn=500
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/sgn-WO/create.php?sOff=50&sOn=1000