Need Your Feedback...New SignSpelling Document Posted...

Mon Jan 19 16:01:24 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
January 19, 2004

Dear SW List, and Charles -
Thank you so much, Charles, for your feedback. I am glad it is
positive! And yes...your article in the SignWriting Journal is an
important article. Thanks for that contribution, and thanks to Antonio
Carlos, that he continues to post it on the web in the SignWriting
Journal. For those who want to read Charles' article, go to:

The SignWriting Journal
Number 1, Article 1, AugustĀ 2001
An Ordering System for SignWriting
by Charles Butler
http://sw-journal.ucpel.tche.br

You can also download a PDF document of Charles' article there, I
believe...

I am sorry to hear that your computer is still giving you problems,
Charles...Whenever that circumstance changes, you may enjoy using
SignBank for your multi-lingual SignWriting
dictionary...smile...someday!

Thanks for taking the time to give me feedback - smile...

Val ;-)