Converting SGN files to graphics files...

Mon Jan 26 20:39:05 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
January 26, 2004

Steven Aerts wrote:
> Guess this is currently the easiest way of doing it.
> We can only do Dic/Din files (and only if it is so important it is
> worth the
> work). Greetings,  Bart & Steven

Thanks for telling us, Steven. Converting DIC and DIN files into web
dictionaries is a very big project. I can imagine it is a great deal of
work for you...but it is so great for us...thank you.... I have been
using your ASL dictionary on the web and I really love it...

ASL Dictionary
http://plantijn.ruca.ua.ac.be/~aertsbraem/ASL/

Thanks for this gift, even if it is only temporary...

Val ;-)