10 Basic Dictionary Headers for Everyday ...

Wed Jan 28 02:28:21 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
January 27, 2004

Wonderful, Adam! This makes me happy ;-)

I haven't forgotten your questions about wrist movement, by the way,
but just haven't gotten to the diagrams...but the dictionary is already
printed and downloaded so let's work on that right now...Please see