Category for the toolbox symbols? And some thoughts.

Thu Jan 15 18:13:57 UTC 2004

Hello Daniel!
Thanks for this message...

> I liked your announcement about IMWA. Of course I will take the time
> to have a look at the PDF documents soon. And of course I would like
> to implement the keyboard for IMWA and maybe (after SignWriter has
> been released) a keyboard edior like for the SignWriter DOS. Now the
> keys are configured by program-readable text files.

This is wonderful! We are so lucky you are doing this work...Without
you, all this planning would have no way to be implemented...

> Development is slowly but steadily progressing. Günel is at my home
> every Monday and Tuesday, my brother an evening a week and every
> Sunday (he has another job and he is sudying as well). Both tell me
> that they learn a lot but they still are a bit overwhelmed. I hope
> that they can help me debugging (a tedious work). It is an exchange:
> they have to do some boring work but they can learn, too.

Wow. I understand how overwhelmed you all must feel...I am sorry that
we all are overworked and underpaid...I feel the same, and that is why
sometimes, you notice that I am tired...so if you all need to take
breaks, I would encourage you to do that...

Someone is interrupting me...I will get back to you shortly to answer
your questions...