Need Your Feedback...New SignSpelling Document Posted...

Ingvild Roald ingvild.roald at STATPED.NO
Mon Jan 19 16:06:06 UTC 2004

Downloaded all right. Seems great. Explanations clear, examples good. I
just have one question, to be sure I get everything right: In the Editor,
one first field is used, to establish the searching group. This first
field does not show up in the Dictionary - right?

Ingvild

SignWriting List <SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA> skriver: