Need Your Feedback...New SignSpelling Document Posted...

Tue Jan 20 16:34:36 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
January 20, 2004

Dear SW List, and Bill!
Thanks so much for this feedback, Bill. You ask good questions, which
need to be answered and diagrammed, so I will re-think how to explain
all this and when the new diagrams are ready, I will post them...This
is a great help! Val ;-)