Converting SGN files to graphics files...

Mon Jan 26 20:19:45 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
January 26, 2004

Dear SW List and Daniel!
Exporting to PNG is such a great feature...just what everyone needs in
the long run...thanks for informing us of this...But no rush....at
least, for Nigel, who apparently didn't realize he could download
SignWriter for free on the web, so I have directed him to the web page
to download:

Download free SignWriting software:
http://www.SignWriting.org/downloads

As you say, he can use SignWriter DOS for now....;-)

Val ;-)