[sw-l] SignWriting List moved successfully?

Valerie Sutton sutton at signwriting.org
Thu Jul 8 17:58:43 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
July 8, 2004

Adam Frost wrote:
> Plus, I have a question. Has the list move been successful? Because I
> haven't heard anything except for the one email from Paul(?) that the
> new email address is Majordomo at majordomo.valenciacc.edu. Is that
> correct? Adam

Hello Adam, Paul and SignWriting List Members!
I believe the move to our new email address is successful, Adam, but I
still am new to the experience. As the second owner of the List, I need
to learn how to manage the SignWriting List, using our new
list-management-software called Majordomo... There are passwords and
other kinds of information that Paul Cowley, our first List owner, will
give me. Paul has had the overwhelming task of moving four or five
Lists simultaneously...no small task! So I have been waiting patiently
for my instructions....and meanwhile...behind the scenes...I have been
working on the IMWA, which is coming along fine...just terribly boring
and time consuming!

So the official start of the new SignWriting List will be August 1st,
when I plan to start teaching lessons in SignWriting on the List in
some unique and different ways...hopefully I will understand more about
Majordomo by then!

Meanwhile, you all are welcome to post messages to the List anytime...

1. Post messages to SignWriting List:
sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

2. Manage Your SignWriting List Email
majordomo at majordomo.valenciacc.edu