[sw-l] Embedding signs from PUDL inside email messages...

Valerie Sutton sutton at signwriting.org
Mon Jul 12 17:31:24 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
July 12, 2004

Adam Frost wrote:
> Yes! How? I am stumped.
> Adam

Dear SW List and Adam...
I am learning about the difference between attaching a graphics file at
the end of an email message, and attaching the graphics file inside the
middle of an email message (called embedding the graphics file). For
example, if I want to place a diagram inside this email message, like
this one...