[sw-l] Embedding signs from PUDL inside email messages...

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Mon Jul 12 19:45:59 UTC 2004

Hmm ... for security purposes, I don't allow javascript in my email as I
  do not wish anyone to use it in a harmful way on my computer. So for
those of us who have that security setting, we will be out of it for
this kind of discussion.  I'd prefer if we could keep with the
attachments rather than inline images.

My email client didn't show any of the images in this recent discussion.

Thanks,

Stuart