[sw-l] Sign Puddle: single language version of PUDL's dictionary

Valerie Sutton sutton at signwriting.org
Tue Jul 20 20:46:24 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
July 20, 2004

Wow. Thanks for telling us you need Apache and a PHP webserver. I had
no idea! Well...that might not be so easy for everyone, but it just
happens that recently I setup an Apache webserver using Tomcat and
Filemaker on a computer in my home...so I believe I could use the same
computer to learn how to create a PHP webserver....Along with 1000
other things to do each day! So I will definitely try to learn how to
do this, Stephen....Please do not throw any of your work out....Can you
give me a day or two? I wanted to finish Group 01-06 of the IMWA...If I
can get that posted, then I can try to learn about PHP.  Is there
anyone on the List who knows about PHP?

Val ;-)