[sw-l] big scary blocks of HTML code

Mon Jul 26 18:45:55 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
July 26, 2004

On Jul 26, 2004, at 10:56 AM, nemery at u.washington.edu wrote:
> actually, all I ever get from graphics on this list, since we switched
> list-serves, is big scary
> blocks of HTML code.  (and I frequently get even regular messages
> repeated with the words
> stuck inside big long lists of HTML code.)  I think my e-mail can't be
> converted to read that, and
> I get this list as digest because otherwise it's so many messages.  On
> the old list serve, I could
> click on the graphics on the list at the beginning of each digest and
> see them.  So, I could
> probably solve this in part by going off digest - but if anyone does
> have some time and knows
> how to  make this digest work like the old digest, it would be nice.
> But I know everyone has a
> lot of other projects going on. Nancy

Hi Nancy!
Paul and other technicians plan to program the html ability into the
Digest mode but it hasn't been done yet.

Meanwhile, why not change your email settings to No-Post?

http://majordomo.valenciacc.edu/cgi-bin/majordomo

Sutton at SignWriting.org

SIGNWRITING LIST

1. POST MESSAGES TO SIGNWRITING LIST
sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

2. READ MESSAGES IN THE ARCHIVES
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/sw-l.html
http://majordomo.valenciacc.edu/hypermail/sw-l/

3. CHANGE YOUR SIGNWRITING LIST EMAIL SETTINGS
http://majordomo.valenciacc.edu/cgi-bin/majordomo

with "unsubscribe sw-l" in the body of the message.