AW: [sw-l] SignWriting Email

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Tue Jul 27 06:55:40 UTC 2004

Hi Val and listers,

well what I regret with the PUDL graphics inside the messages is that I can
read them only as long as I am online.
If I open my Outlook Express offline I only can see the message as squares
and the word-definitions (look at the attachment)

So one possibility would be to create PUDL - translation online but capture
this with a screenshot and add the gif as an attachment to the email
message. Following this procedure we can use the benefits of PUDL but save
the document as well for a second glance after a while - offline

Or is anybody else able to see the messages offline without using "apache-?
webserver - software??"

Would have been too bad if all the wonderful graphics of the past that had
been sent to the list would only show up as graphics like the attached one
...;-(

Stefan ;-)