[sw-l] Embedding signs from PUDL inside email messages...

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jul 12 19:06:09 UTC 2004

You have to be in html mode, not text mode, for the graphics to show.  If you are, it's magic.

Charles

Adam Frost <seniorafrost at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:
Yes! How? I am stumped.

Adam

From: "D.N. Sutton"
To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
CC: "Slevinski Stephen"
Subject: [sw-l] Embedding signs from PUDL inside email messages...
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 09:34:04 -0700

SignWriting List
July 12, 2004

Charles and Adam -
For some reason your examples, Adam, did not show up embedded inside the
email message. How did you do that before, Charles? Can you give us exact
instructions as to how you embedded the signs from the PUDL dictionary? Many
thanks...Val ;-)

----------------------------

On Jul 12, 2004, at 9:17 AM, Adam Frost wrote:

>Charles,
>
>I think that you are right that
>[img]http://www.pudl.info/dict/asl/gay.gif[/img] is written wrong. However,
>I feel that whoever wrote that was thinking more along the lines of this:
>[img]http://www.pudl.info/dict/asl/gay_3.gif[/img] What do you thing?
>
>Adam

with "unsubscribe sw-l" in the body of the message.
Hosted by Valencia Community College, Orlando, FL
http://valenciacc.edu