[sw-l] Malaysian Sign Language

Valerie Sutton sutton at signwriting.org
Wed Jul 14 14:51:33 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
July 14, 2004

Hope Hurlbut wrote:
> I will be interested to see some of your results.  Maybe some of the
> SignWriting symbols  that I have "invented" are already available in
> the
> work you are doing.  When I put pieces together, they are not very
> elegant.

Wonderful to hear from you again, Hope. Are you still writing Malaysian
Sign Language in SignWriting? If so, I think the symbols that I am
putting into our database will be very useful to you...I wonder if they
use this handshape in Malaysia? It is in DanceWriting, when we write
dances from that area of the world...smile...Val ;-)