[sw-l] Goldilocks Books in SignWriting

Valerie Sutton sutton at signwriting.org
Mon Jul 19 12:38:39 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
July 19, 2004

Dear SW List and Hope!
You can download all four Goldilocks books, at four different Levels,
for free on the web. Click on the links below. Then you can read them
on your computer, send them to a friend, or print them for your
students...smile...

Goldilocks Workbook, SignWriting Level 1
http://www.SignWriting.org/archive/docs1/sw0076-US-Goldilocks-Level1.pdf

Goldilocks Storybook, SignWriting Level 2
http://www.SignWriting.org/archive/docs1/sw0077-US-Goldilocks-Level2.pdf

Goldilocks Storybook, SignWriting Level 3
http://www.SignWriting.org/archive/docs2/sw0168-US-Goldilocks-Level3.pdf

Goldilocks Storybook, SignWriting Level 4
http://www.SignWriting.org/archive/docs2/sw0169-US-Goldilocks-Level4.pdf

The Goldilocks books can also be purchased on the web:
http://www.SignWriting.org/catalog

You can also read them in the SignWriting Library online:
http://www.SignWriting.org/library

Enjoy!

Val ;-)