[sw-l] Sign Puddle: single language version of PUDL's dictionary

Valerie Sutton sutton at signwriting.org
Tue Jul 20 18:15:54 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
July 20, 2004

> Stephen Slevinski wrote:
>> The PHP 4 code is available for download at http://www.oculog.net....

Hello Everyone and Stephen!
I have now downloaded the source code that Stephen placed on the web
for us....Then I unzipped all the files, and here is a graphic of what
I now have on my desktop. You can see there are three folders:

1. asl (signs written in SignWriting)
2. puddle (source code)
3. SSS-US (SignWriting symbols)

So now, let me guess, Stephen. Do I move the SSS-US folder contents
into the folder you have in the puddle folder called sss?  Give me
instructions as to what I should do next?...smile....Val ;-)