[sw-l] Sign Puddle: single language version of PUDL's dictionary

dnsutton dnsutton at soulsite.com
Tue Jul 20 21:23:41 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
July 20, 2004

Dan -
Could you try to host PUDL? smile...If not, will you help me? I feel
pretty overwhelmed right now...I will give you a call, Stephen, and we
will make sure that your wonderful sites are always available to the
public somehow...and I know you need funding and I will try to write a
grant as well to be able to give you something for your time...I wish
some of the SW list members who use PUDL would consider donating to
Stephen, who has given us sooo much for free....months and months of
programming time - thank you!

And Dan you are also so kind to tell me that it is easy, so keep my
spirits bolstered! I need that! I will write to you both privately
about this....Val ;-)

On Jul 20, 2004, at 2:16 PM, dparvaz at MAC.COM wrote:

>> Is there anyone on the List who knows about PHP?
>
> I have it running on my system. It's not a huge deal to learn, and
> it's pretty easy to get Apache to hook in to it. With OS X it took no
> time at all.
>
> -Dan.

with "unsubscribe sw-l" in the body of the message.