[sw-l] PUDL site moving to SignBank.org in the future...

Sat Jul 24 18:03:57 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
July 24, 2004

Ronald Dettloff wrote, regarding the PUDL site...
> I am so disappointed. We love your site. We have been adding signs to
> it and use it all the time. What should we do.

Hello Everyone, Ron and Stephen -
Your disappointment shows how valuable Stephen's programming is! The
PUDL site is definitely being used....;-)

And you do not have to be disappointed, Ron, because Stephen and I are
working behind the scenes to transfer PUDL to SignBank.org. It will not
happen immediately, because I am waiting for our webserver, DeafVision,
to give SignBank.org the PHP capabilities that we must have to be able
to transfer PUDL to SignBank. But as soon as that happens, then Stephen
and I will be working closely together to make sure that you do not
lose any of your features...

So be happy! PUDL is simply moving to SignBank.org!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages

2. SignBankSite
http://www.SignBank.org
Sign Language Dictionaries

3. SymbolBank
http://www.SignBank.org/symbolbank
Symbol Archive For Entire System

SIGNWRITING LIST

1. POST MESSAGES TO SIGNWRITING LIST
sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

2. READ MESSAGES IN THE ARCHIVES
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/sw-l.html
http://majordomo.valenciacc.edu/hypermail/sw-l/

3. CHANGE YOUR SIGNWRITING LIST EMAIL SETTINGS
http://majordomo.valenciacc.edu/cgi-bin/majordomo

with "unsubscribe sw-l" in the body of the message.