[sw-l] How did you learn SignWriting?

Barbara Snyder ASL at SONIC.NET
Mon Jul 26 17:36:20 UTC 2004

Hi --

I'm interested in learning signwriting and am wondering how you folks went
about learning it. Did you go through the web-based lessons? Print them out?
Buy the CD? etc. I find the web site a bit overwhelming in terms of getting
started at a pace that leads you from very basic to advanced.

This q is obviously not for Valerie! But if you have a suggestion as well, I
would love to hear it.

Thanks -- Barbara

with "unsubscribe sw-l" in the body of the message.