Another LREC Workshop Photo Album

Wed Jun 2 15:00:43 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
June 2, 2004

Dear Daniel and Everyone!
THANK YOU for the second photo album from Lisbon...I really enjoyed
looking at your excellent pictures, Daniel, and with all the names at
the bottom of the pictures, I really felt like I met everyone there!
Between the two albums, we have an excellent record...and I hope in
time to write an article about the workshop, and perhaps some of the
pictures can be illustrations for the article...so thanks again, and
don't take them down without telling me first (grin)  Val ;-)