IMWA: Handshape Construction and Sequencing Rules

Wed Jun 2 15:43:16 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
June 2, 2004

Dear SW List Members -
I am sorry that I have not explained all this completely...so I will
continue and then it will become clearer...I am not using plain numbers
for anything! The categories still exist as always...so let me get a
cup of coffee, and I will try to explain myself better in the next
message...smile...

I am grateful for your feedback, because I know in the long run this is
best for everyone, that we all come to a group agreement as to how this
all shall work...