Writing Questions :-)

Mon Jun 7 21:11:47 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
June 7, 2004

Adam Frost wrote:
> Help! I am trying to write some more definitions for the dictionary,
> but I
> don't know how to write some things. First, I don't know how to write
> the
> act of taking the pointer finger and wiggling your nose with it.
> Second, I
> am trying to discribe a tail, so how do you show that movements are at
> the
> butt?

Hello Adam and Everyone -
Here is an attached diagram showing you some noses. The first is the
nose, the second a wrinkled nose, the third the index finger is
touching the nose and then pressing against with small arm movements,
and the fourth shows a wiggling nose with the index finger near
it...Some ideas for you - you need to figure out how you want to write
it - Val ;-)