Sign Proccessing Software

Sun Jun 13 16:52:03 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
June 13, 2004

Dear SW List, and Stephen....
Welcome back to the SignWriting List...Thanks for the message below.
This will be an interesting discussion!

First, while you were gone, there were many messages about the recent
workshop on Sign Language Processing in Lisbon. Antonio Carlos wrote
this message to the List, giving us a link to download a copy of the
proceedings...so maybe you would enjoy reading about some of the other
software currently under development? Notice that Antonio Carlos asks
us not to distribute the document, until we get permission from the
workshop organizers...Here is Antonio Carlos' message posted last week:

-----------------------

Antonio Carlos wrote....
I've made a request for an official authorization for the distribution
of the electronic version of the proceedings of the Lisbon workshop.
While
this authorization doesn't come, I've put a "non-authorized" version of
  the
proceedings in the address

  http://gmc.ucpel.tche.br/lisbon-workshop

If you download the file (7Mbytes), please don't redistribute it, as it
is not official.

All the best,
Antonio Carlos