Chat software in SignWriting starting to grow in the UK...

Mon Jun 14 01:13:05 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
June 13, 2004

Dear SW List:
There are three programmers developing Chat room software, that may
include SignWriting in the future, at Goldsmith College in
London....Notice the attached screen capture, which shows that
SignWriting is mentioned as a part of their ongoing projects...