RES: PROGRAMMERS: Typing SignWriting in Vertical Columns...

Sergio S. Ribeiro ssr.informatica at IG.COM.BR
Fri Jun 18 17:07:11 UTC 2004

Hello Val and All,

I was used columnMaker for columnzed my initials jobs, but deafs tell me no
want vertical columns. So I stopped and used than only horizontal mode. And
another problem founded with mode is because write title is not or sub-title
is not clear or funny to see. But horizontal mode is better becouse it is
possible.

What you think about ? How do you do to prepare or writting texts,reports,
etc in vertical mode ? What about it is look ?

Sergio