Typing SignWriting in Vertical Columns or horizontally

Sat Jun 19 00:52:52 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
June 18, 2004

On Jun 18, 2004, at 3:41 PM, Stefan Woehrmann wrote:
> 7, 14, 21, 28, 35, 42, 49, 56, 63 , 70  in a seven - shape ;-)
> Takes some time until deaf students are able to write the numbers in
> words -
> so this is has been support. Stefan ;-))

Hello Stefan!
This is absolutely charming....I love it! I have printed it, and it is
on my wall...

It reminds me of an earlier message I wrote today about writing Deaf
poetry in circles and diagonals...It becomes art...and freedom of
expression is so important...