IMWA: Handshape Construction and Sequencing Rules

Wed Jun 2 00:05:34 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
June 1st, 2004

IMWA Handshape Construction and Sequencing continued...

How do we sequence handshapes with only one Action Finger, or
handshapes that have one unique finger doing weird things while the
other ones remain still?...Attached is the sequence for single Action
Fingers...

Tomorrow I will start sharing with you, some of the newly entered
symbols in the IMWA...There are some amazing ones!  Val ;-)